We Hold All The Necessary Industry Accreditations For The Job
Patriot Group operates and holds accreditations under an ISO-certified Managing System to ensure our business increases in efficiency, safety and sustainability as our primary focus in every aspect of our environmental maintenance.
Patriot Environmental is dedicated to maintaining safe and efficient operations of our heavy vehicle fleet, plant and equipment, waste control activities and our qualified teams. Our goals are to prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational illness to achieve zero harm and to achieve zero environmental impact. Working under the Patriot group’s ISO-certified management system, we strive to prioritise and maximise efficiency, safety and sustainability in every aspect of our business.
Our Company Accreditations
Our operations are centred around a system that support and satisfies the needs of our staff, improves overall customer satisfaction, establishes long-lasting customer relationships and that are optimised to meet the requirements of the following standards:
- ISO 9001: 2008 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001: 2004 (Environmental Management System)
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Safety Management System)
- AS/NZS 4801: 2001 (Safety Management System)
- ISO/TS 29001: 2010 (Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries)
- Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service (AQIS)
The Benefits Of Working With Patriot Group
- Improved quality and service
- Cost effective practices
- Right first time attitude
- No customer complaints
- Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality, and confidence in our practices
- Commitment to achieving ZERO harm and reducing our Environmental impact
The accreditations above provide clientele with the reassurance that Patriot operates in the most efficient, cost effective and eco-friendly manner possible, with a heavy focus placed on the management objectives of the organisation.
Interested in our environmental standpoint? See our ZERO environmental Impact Here.