Industry Specialists in Road and Rail
Patriot Environmental Management has both the diversity in our modern truck fleet as well as the critical mass to service the rail and roads sectors for all non-destructive digging, spoil waste transport and disposal projects.
Patriot’s fleet of NDD trucks, industrial vacuum tankers, semis and other equipment, are adaptable to operate inside and outside the rail corridor and other difficult to access areas for a variety of tasks. These tasks can include but are not limited to:
- Non-destructive digging, trenching and potholing around gas, water, sewer, telecommunication, power and other critical assets and utilities
- Ballast removal in rail works area
- Vacuum loading of various waste streams including excessive ground or rain water in and around the project work site
- Drilling mud removal, transport and disposal
- Potable or recycled water transport – used for dust suppression around the project work site
Contact us today for more information of our range of road and rail offerings! Our specialist team are more than happy to meet your requests!