- 4,000L to 20,000L units. Small rigids fitted with 4" hoses for intricate work, through to high-powered semi trailers for bulk excavation work, fitted with 8" hoses.
- 2,000psi to 5,000psi water blasting units.
- We also offer up to 20,000psi HP units for hard rock areas and bulk excavation.
Vacuum Excavation & Non Destructive Digging (NDD)
Non Destructive Digging (NDD) is fast becoming the preferred method of excavation for many in the Construction Industry.
- Safe and cost effective services location
- Minimised risk of damage to sewer, gas, storm water, water, telecommunications and underground power
- Confidence that your project can proceed according to schedule
- Savings in time, reduced damages to underground as sets and worksite safety
- Asset exposure, post hole digging, sign post digging, tree removal, optic fibre exposure and pit construction
- Reduces environmental impact with minimal surface disruption
- Reduced reinstatement costs
- Reduced downtime associated with offsite NDD slurry removal and disposal
We have adopted an Environmental Management Plan to underpin our non destructive digging activities. An integrated quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management system, guaranteeing the highest level of commitment to meeting Australian health, safety and environmental compliance standards in delivering your total waste management solutions.